Anointed Jewelry

This is my blog about creating art using photography and jewelry as my mediums. Also as a very involved Christian with Cowboys for Christ I am sure this blog will also be used to spread my beliefs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lone Star State, United States

My first interest is to spread the Gospel. I enjoy the outdoors. My love for animals and nature are what drew me to Photography.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Where To Find

Howdy from the Lone Star State!
Art: Larrys' Jewelry, 806 Yelm Ave. E., Ste. #5, Yelm, WA. 98597, 360-458-4985.
www.lattesonlocation.com Still in business if you need catering for your business meeting.
Art: Tolbert's Trading Co in Downtown Grapevine you can see some of my horse pictures on sale. This is a very nice shop if you are in the area go check it out. 311 S. Main St., Grapevine, Tx. 76051. TOLBERT'STEXAS@VERIZON.NET .
Art: Q Art & Framing carries my art 972-423-4555, Wylie, Tx. 75098
Art: Channel 8 web site, Dallas Morning News, General Weather Images in the Weather Pix Section. From the recent ice storm 12-8-05. They used three of my images. YEA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home