Anointed Jewelry

This is my blog about creating art using photography and jewelry as my mediums. Also as a very involved Christian with Cowboys for Christ I am sure this blog will also be used to spread my beliefs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lone Star State, United States

My first interest is to spread the Gospel. I enjoy the outdoors. My love for animals and nature are what drew me to Photography.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Update

ARIEL


Hello all. I wanted to update you on the dog Ariel, she did not have to have any surgery after all. Thank the Lord.

If anyone is interested in a good Bible Study in the north Ft Worth, TX area they have one at Cowboys For Christ ever Thursday @7:00,potluck, all are welcome. Pastor Ted @817-236-0023. You will have a good time. They are a great group of people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home