Anointed Jewelry

This is my blog about creating art using photography and jewelry as my mediums. Also as a very involved Christian with Cowboys for Christ I am sure this blog will also be used to spread my beliefs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lone Star State, United States

My first interest is to spread the Gospel. I enjoy the outdoors. My love for animals and nature are what drew me to Photography.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Today is a new day.....be glad in it

Hello to all. I am about to take pictures of some of my new pieces so I can load them on my www.flickr.com account. I hope you will take time to look at the new necklaces and earrings.
I hope you will visit my web page @ www.anointedjewelry.com.
Check you the very cool ministry www.cowboysforchrist.net. Pastor Ted is a down to earth preacher. He is the real thing a World Champion Bull Dogger.
Thanks for looking. Blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home