Anointed Jewelry

This is my blog about creating art using photography and jewelry as my mediums. Also as a very involved Christian with Cowboys for Christ I am sure this blog will also be used to spread my beliefs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lone Star State, United States

My first interest is to spread the Gospel. I enjoy the outdoors. My love for animals and nature are what drew me to Photography.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Brookhill Ranch

Hello to all and God Bless. I just spent the best weekend at a lady's Retreat , the name of it is Brookhill Ranch, a Christian Summer Camp This place is a kids camp and a rereat for women and men. I promise you will never meet more down home people that love the Lord and kids any more. Brookhill is located outside of Littlerock Ar. you will love it..

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Ginger I am glad you had a wonderful time. The link to Brookhill Ranch is not working could you check to see what it is... is it Brookhillranch.com???

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home