Anointed Jewelry

This is my blog about creating art using photography and jewelry as my mediums. Also as a very involved Christian with Cowboys for Christ I am sure this blog will also be used to spread my beliefs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lone Star State, United States

My first interest is to spread the Gospel. I enjoy the outdoors. My love for animals and nature are what drew me to Photography.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

"Curiosity"


Curiosity 1, originally uploaded by Ginger Denney.

This is an original Giclee' Water Color print signed & numbered 15/300, matted & framed in a Barn Wood frame. The size of the frame is 16x20, $125. This photo won BEST OF SHOW at the State Fair of Texas in the 1990's photo contest, this was out of all the photography that was entered. The picture is of a cat and a stud colt coming face to face. For information on purchasing please email me at www.anointedjewelry.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Ginger, I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at your beautiful art.
You are a truly gifted artist.
Vicki

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home