Anointed Jewelry

This is my blog about creating art using photography and jewelry as my mediums. Also as a very involved Christian with Cowboys for Christ I am sure this blog will also be used to spread my beliefs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lone Star State, United States

My first interest is to spread the Gospel. I enjoy the outdoors. My love for animals and nature are what drew me to Photography.

Friday, April 29, 2005

TGIF

Hello to all. I have spent the last two days taking pictures of my new items. They are necklaces with Chalcedony & Citrine, Smokey Topaz & Tigers Eye & Cream Jasper, Red Swarovski Crystals, Red Czech crystals and much more.

I have a show on Saturday at a ladies brunch.
Please keep looking for new pieces.
BLESSINGS.
Remember if you want a great ministry to get involved in look up COWBOYS FOR CHRIST @ www.cowboysforchrist.net They have a Bible Study every Thursday night @ the office in Saginaw/north FT Worth TX.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gINgEr!! i Am SO IMprESsED wItH YoUR wEBSiTe!! yOU JUSt gO, gIrL! lOVeLY pHOtOS Of All ThE jEWeLRy> ANnE p.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Thank you very much. Please keep looking for new items.....
Blessings.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home