Anointed Jewelry

This is my blog about creating art using photography and jewelry as my mediums. Also as a very involved Christian with Cowboys for Christ I am sure this blog will also be used to spread my beliefs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lone Star State, United States

My first interest is to spread the Gospel. I enjoy the outdoors. My love for animals and nature are what drew me to Photography.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

My Very First Post

Well here goes nothing... or I should say something!!!

At the insistent of my good friend, Dawn Neville, from
Neville Farm I have started this blog to help promote my new site, Anointed Jewelry, offering my jewelry and photography for sale. I am very active with Cowboys For Christ headquartered in Ft. Worth, Texas.

So welcome to my thoughts, ramblings, prayer requests, and praises to my Lord and Savior.


3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Hey girl, Great job!!! Welcome newbie blogger!!!!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

So you think you have a handle on things???????? Thank you for this new thing.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

You're welcome for this new thing. Who said you can't teach an Old dog new tricks???

Pssst it's called a blog and you are now a blogger. :)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home