Anointed Jewelry

This is my blog about creating art using photography and jewelry as my mediums. Also as a very involved Christian with Cowboys for Christ I am sure this blog will also be used to spread my beliefs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lone Star State, United States

My first interest is to spread the Gospel. I enjoy the outdoors. My love for animals and nature are what drew me to Photography.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Holiday

Hi so it is the day after Thanksgiving. Did you all enjoy your time with family and friends?
We sure did. We have a new nephew, my niece Dea & her husband John had a baby boy two weeks ago yesterday. So we had lots of fun fighting over who would hold him next. His name is Jayden.
For those of you that are interested. I will have my jewelry and some art for sale in Rockwall next weekend. "Horizons Rockwall", put on by the RAL.
Thursday 4-9, Nov. 29th
Friday 4-9, Nov. 30th
Saturday 10 am-9 pm, Dec. 1st
Sunday 12-4 pm, Dec. 2nd
There will be loads of very nice Art For Sale and of course Jewelry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home