Anointed Jewelry

This is my blog about creating art using photography and jewelry as my mediums. Also as a very involved Christian with Cowboys for Christ I am sure this blog will also be used to spread my beliefs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lone Star State, United States

My first interest is to spread the Gospel. I enjoy the outdoors. My love for animals and nature are what drew me to Photography.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

TQ 14 $98.85 Custom Jewelry by Ginger

Turquoise nuggets, Freshwater Pearls, Bali sterling silver & a sterling silver toggle clasp. 17" long. $98.85. This necklace is very stunning. GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT.

1 Comments:

Blogger heiresschild said...

hi,

this is a nice piece of jewelry. beautiful gift to have to be able to create beautiful, unique pieces.

sylvia

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home