Anointed Jewelry

This is my blog about creating art using photography and jewelry as my mediums. Also as a very involved Christian with Cowboys for Christ I am sure this blog will also be used to spread my beliefs.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lone Star State, United States

My first interest is to spread the Gospel. I enjoy the outdoors. My love for animals and nature are what drew me to Photography.

Monday, November 07, 2005

WO 17 $22.25 Ear $7.50 Custom Jewelry Designs by Ginger


WO 17, originally uploaded by gingersnaps.

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 50% OFF SET. Smokey Topez, Tigers Eye, cream colored Jasper & Bali sterling silver.16" long with a 2" sterling silver extension chain. Necklace $22.25 & Earrings $7.50. This is the sale price. Many other items on sale @ www.fickr.com/photos/gingersnaps see flickr "Christmas Clearence" & other new items not on sale under "My Jewelry Desings". Blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home